WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OMG! KAT STACKS VS CHOPPA CITY, I GUESS THEY F@&KING NOW

this chick going 2 get herself killed, she need GOD ASAP

iatkatstacks Bitch ass nigga @youngcity_nola
36 minutes ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks How you gonna fucking call me & fix up shit & try to play me again !! Fuck you & your hoes @youngcity_nola
22 minutes ago via twidroid

YOUNGCITY_NOLA @iHateKatStacks HA FIRST AND FORMOST U CALLED ME SECOND OF ALL IM IN DA BED DAMM NIGG U ACT LIKE I GOTTA PICK UP ON YA EVERY BECKING WTF
5 minutes ago via PockeTwit in reply to iHateKatStacks

(CHOPPA THEN TWEETS A GURL BY MISTAKE, OMG GOIN HAM)

@sweetxkisses8 bitch i told u dont disrespect me no more fuck u dont be on dat nice shit when u get sober 2morrow im not dem niggas fuck u
9 minutes ago via PockeTwit in reply to sweetxkisses8

sweetxkisses8 @YOUNGCITY_NOLA u tweeted the wrong person..i think ur drunk O_O lol
7 minutes ago via web in reply to YOUNGCITY_NOLA

sweetxkisses8 @YOUNGCITY_NOLA i think mean to send that to ihatekatstacks lol..erase it please thanks in advance..night night
9 minutes ago via web in reply to YOUNGCITY_NOLA

iHateKatStacks I was playing I love @youngcity_nola excuse me drunk tweets
5 minutes ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks Whatever fuck this nigga threating me @youngcity_nola
2 minutes ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks And @youngcity_nola was talking shit about @jayrock 2face ass nigga
less than a minute ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks You don't fucking scare me you making the band ass nigga @youngcity_nola
4 minutes ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks Sooo @youngcity_nola spends the whole day on tinychat but claims he's making money at the studio
2 minutes ago via twidroid

YOUNGCITY_NOLA RT @iHateKatStacks: "And @youngcity_nola was talking shit about @jayrock 2face ass nigga" LMAO NIGGAS KNOW I DONT ROCK LIKE DAT TRY AGAIN
2 minutes ago via PockeTwit

iHateKatStacks Bitch @youngcity_nola I got you on speaker on my dvd talking shit about @jayrock
1 minute ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks I got @youngcity_nola on tape talking shit about young money & @jayrock
less than 20 seconds ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks I'm still in LA @youngcity_nola ima show @jayrock the tape of you dissing him on the phone
less than 5 seconds ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks Im calling @jayrock right now I'ma show him the video of @youngcity_nola talking shit about him
half a minute ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks Tinychat thug ass @youngcity_nola dumb ass fuck me & @jayrock still talk on the phone ima show him the video
2 minutes ago via twidroid

YOUNGCITY_NOLA @iHateKatStacks U IS A CRAZY BITCH I SWEAR 2 GOD U STALK ME EVERYDAY NOW U SAYING LIES LIKE ME AND @JAYROCK AINT BDOGS WE TALK EVERYDAY LMAO
1 minute ago via PockeTwit in reply to iHateKatStacks

iHateKatStacks Attention !!! @youngcity_nola is on speaker on tape talking shit about @jayrock while I was in hollywood blv
less than 20 seconds ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks Bitch @youngcity_nola bloods don't go on camera for making of the band !! Atleast @jayrock got respect
1 minute ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks Man @jayrock got respect from the streets unlike you @youngcity_nola !! If he wanted to he could cut my head off
1 minute ago via twidroid

YOUNGCITY_NOLA @iHateKatStacks LEAVE ME ALONE KAT U CRAZY WTF U MUST GOT AIDS OR SOMETHING CUZ U READY 2 DIE FUCKING EVERYBODY U MAD CUZ I WASNT TRINNA F.U
3 minutes ago via PockeTwit in reply to iHateKatStacks

iHateKatStacks Haha @youngcity_nola aka making of the band N'sync ass nigga
half a minute ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks Soooo @youngcity_nola is a rapper but I got more followers than him
less than a minute ago via twidroid

iHateKatStacks Haha @youngcity_nola called me to fly me & @iamjennashea to his unknown video in arizona
1 minute ago via twidroid

YOUNGCITY_NOLA @iHateKatStacks I NEVER WANTED 2 FUCK U WHY U LYING ALL U DO IS CALL ME 24.7 TALKING BOUT U STRANDED AND U WANNA SEE ME MY PPL SAID HELL NO
1 minute ago via PockeTwit in reply to iHateKatStacks

iHateKatStacks I can't wait til @jayrock watch this video of @youngcity_nola

1 minute ago via twidroid

YOUNGCITY_NOLA RT @iHateKatStacks: "Haha @youngcity_nola called me to fly me & @iamjennashea to his unknown video in arizona" NEVER U A LYER U NEED HELP
2 minutes ago via PockeTwit

 iHateKatStacks Lmfao @youngcity_nola sucked @iamdiddy to get him a making of the band scene
2 minutes ago via twidroid

YOUNGCITY_NOLA PPL GOTTA LIE FOR THERE 5MINS OF FAME I WORKED HARD 2 STAY IN DA GAME IM SORRY TWITTER 4 ENTERTAINING DAT CRAZY CHICK IM A BLOCK HER ASAP
less than 10 seconds ago via PockeTwit

YOUNGCITY_NOLA IM SORRY MY TWITTERS NEVER AGAIN IM DONE WIT IT MY BAD SOME PPL ARE JUST EVIL AND HAVE BAD MOTIVES DONT BE MAD CUZ I AINT WANT 2 HIT IT EWWW
less than a minute ago via web

KingofUNB @YOUNGCITY_NOLA all the rappers need to invest like 20K a piece and hire a assassin to 86 kats stacks, she was on ya dick 2 days ago

6 minutes ago via Sidekick in reply to YOUNGCITY_NOLA
Retweeted by YOUNGCITY_NOLA

DAMN PEOPLE HATE KATSTACKS THAT MUCH, WOW 2 BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment