WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, November 5, 2010

THE IT ACESSORY, GOTTA HAVE IT!


Rawrrrr!!!! Khloe Kardashian and Ke$ha took their love of animal print to the extreme when both ladies recently wore a faux fur hat by SpiritHoods, a company specializing in hats that mimic your favorite furry friends. Khloe kept warm in New York this week in the 'Fox' style, which she paired with a black coat and over-the-knee boots, while Ke$ha rocked the 'Leopard' version during a performance in the Big Apple earlier this summer (both hats are available online for $129 each on SpiritHoods.com). The two fashionistas looked fab in the bold accessory.
These hats are so darn cute that I have 2 get one, some how some way. It's 2 adorable & Its the IT accessory of the winter. Maybe when It goes on sale I'll be able 2 buy one and I'll b sure 2 take pics and post it here on Kossip World, but dnt hold ur breath it;s a RECESSION in tha D.

No comments:

Post a Comment