WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, November 19, 2010

SHEREE FROM RHOA HAIR STYLIST, LAWRENCE CAN SANG HONEY!


One thing I don't understand is how Kandi Burress can write amazing hit songs for Mariah Carey, Pink, Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, TLC, Destiny’s Child, ‘N Sync, Boyz II Men, Faith Evans, Fantasia, Usher, Solo, Joe, MC Lyte, Kim Zolciak (in which Kandi took a horrible, tone deaf wannabe singer, To having a #3 dance track "Tardy for the Party) & now Shree's hairstylist Lawrence and more? But when It comes to writing songs for herself I think she kinda drops the ball, but I don't understand why she just doesn't stay a songwriter. I mean she make plenty plenty of money, and she's the greatest at it. She has received Grammies, platinum & gold plagues for her accomplishments. But when it comes to creating her own songs, her albums flop. Yea, when Kandi was in Xscape they had the greatest albums, but being solo is very different. The first single "Leave U" has reached number 89 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts. But we'll see on December. 15th, 2010 how her long anticipated debut album of 10-years "Kandi Koated" does in stores. But I truly believe that if this album flops again, then she should just stay with what works for her. Such as, her record label Kandi Koated Records & her late night webisodes of kandi koated at Nite, and of course, her incredible songwriting.

LAWRENCE BETTER WORK, YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment