WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I KNOW EVERYONE HAS HEARD ABOUT HIS RANTS, BUT WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT CHRIS BREEZY?

Video: Interviewer Frustrates Chris Brown After Continuously Asking Questions About The Rihanna Incident! "This Album Is What I Want Them To Talk About. Not What Happened Two Years Ago"

I personally thought he did an amazing job talking to the lady, but he didn’t have to break a window and all that extra “Drama King” shitz. And if they pressed charges his azz could be in jail for that incident & tha Rihanna crap gessh. This m-fer is turning out to be like Lindsey Lohan and them and he might be on drugs that’s why he changed his hair blonde. And I was just starting to love him and except Chris again. I love his music, but I predict that because of this incident this amazing 2nd album “FAME” would be blackballed everywhere jus how “Graffiti” was. He better start thinking I mean his career was almost taken after him beating RIRI up, and the lord gave him another opportunity. But he still want to be an idiot, idiot! I swear when I become famous I will never be “big-headed” like these stupid rich kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment