WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

R.I.P M-BONE OF CALI SWAG DISTRICT, SO FREAKIN SENSELESS & MOST OF ALL VERY SAD!

m-bone cali swag district

Celebs React To M-Bone Of Cali Swag District's Death | HotHipHopDetroit - Hot 102.7 Detroit's Home for the Hip-Hop Community

Cali Swag District group member M-Bone was killed Sunday night outside a liquor store in Inglewood, California. The news brought a black cloud over the Internets while celebs and fans mourned the fallen rapper on Twitter and Facebook. M-Bone’s life was taken too soon due to senseless violence and a blatant disregard for life. Let’s get it together people…

R.I.P M-Bone!

Game: Can I get a moment of silence for the lil homie M-Bone R.I.P. from Cali Swag District. A kid Gunned down in the streets of Los Angeles SMH. H.A.T.E.R.S. Having Anger Towards Everybody Reaching Success – R.I.P. M-Bone 1989-2011

Snoop Dogg: we need 2 stop tha violence. #RIPMBone from @CaliSwagDstrct

Solange: M-Bone from Cali Swag District, a life gone too soon. Part of a creation that brought so many momentous & happy times to me & friends. May God bless…. I can not tell you how many times that song lifted my spirits.

LeToya Luckett: My prayers go out 2 the family & friends of @Mboooone of Cali Swag. This Is beyond sad. RIP

Twista: #RIP to the homie M-bone from cali swag,your family is in my prayers. you got the whole world doin a dance thats what you call a #legacy

Yung of Cali Swag District: Thank yall for the hit ups… i lost my lil bro yesterday no words can express how i feel… i love you bro

Teyana Taylor: Damn RIP M-Bone… Smh

Tyga: R.I.P @mbooone. Life is too short. Enjoy every moment.

Montae “M Bone” Talbert from group Cali Swag died last night after he was allegedly shot by gang members. TMZ.com reports that there are no details regarding the 22 years old death yet; but Mediatakeout.com reports ‘M Bone was with friends in Inglewood, California when he was approached by a group of men wearing BLUE clothing. The men attempted to rob M Bone, and his friends. And during the robbery – M Bone was shot and killed.’

Cali Swag is behind the mega-hit “Teach me How To Dougie.” Member, Smoove of Cali Swag tweeted “Ma life changed drastically in the. Blink of an eye rip mbone.”

R.I.P M Bone!cali swag district m bone

RIP

Details are sketchy but TMZ.com is now reporting: M Bone was next to his car in front of an Inglewood, CA liquor store at 11:32 PM Sunday when shots rang out. Our sources say the shooter was driving down La Brea Avenue alone in his car when he fired.
Inglewood detectives are investigating, but right now it looks like M-Bone was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. We’re told M-Bone, who became famous with his group for the song, “Teach Me How to Dougie,” was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

HERE IS HAPPIER MOMENTS: But please I'm begging people out here in this world just because all of us doesn’t have what a lot of other people have, doesn’t mean that we gotta be HATERS. Just be patient and hard work does pay off, just look at what M-Bone & Cali Swag was able to create at such young ages. I know definitely some men don’t have patients period, and want what the next man has a.s.a.p., but life doesn’t work that way. Please stop the black on black violence, senseless murders, and kids r killing kids out here. A chain, ring or bracelet isn't worth a good, young talented man such as M-Bone and the rest of our black men that’s resting.

cali swag district m bone

CALI SWAG-“TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE” (RIP M-BONE)

No comments:

Post a Comment