WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

IM SO HAPPY RITE NOW, MY FAV SHOW IS COMING BACK..........HBO's 'Girls' May Return in January 2013!

HBO's 'Girls' May Return in January 2013
"Girls" fans may not have to wait a whole year for the second season of the Lena Dunham-created show. According to Judd Apatowwho serves as a co-executive producer, the comedy series may return for its new chapter in early 2013. 

"yes. Looking like January," so the director/writer tweeted in reply to a question about whether or not "Girls" will return for a season 2. The critically-acclaimed series was previously launched on HBO on April 14. 

The cable channel ordered the second season of the dark comedy in late April, after it grossed 3.8 million total weekly viewers. The first season wrapped this Sunday, June 17, with a huge shocker as Jessa impulsively married Thomas John, the man whom she and Marnie met in episode 8. 

Shoshanna lost her virginity to Ray after saying "everyone's a dumb w***e," while Marnie moved out of the apartment she shared with Hannah. 


I CANNOT WAIT I LUVE THIS SHOW TO MUCH, AND I SO CO-SIGN THIS SHOW 4EVER. IF YOU GUYS AREN'T UP ON THIS SHOW, THEN CHECK IT OUT ON HBO'S OnDemand OR YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TO SEASON 2 WHICH IM SO PROUD OF LENA DUNHAM 4 CREATING SUCH AN AMAZING, YOUNG, FRESH, INTERESTING, ENTERTAINING SHOW FOR US YOUNGER PEES TO ACTUALLY RELATE TOO. PLUS, IT SO MAKES ME THINK THAT WHEN I FINALLY MOVE TO THE "BIG APPLE" THAT THESE ARE THE CHARACTERS THAT I WILL SOMEDAY RUN INTO, AND IF THEIR HALF AS COOL, FUNNY & WILD AS THESE "GIRLS" ARE. THEN THAT'LL JUST MAKE MY MOVE TO NEW YORK THAT MUCH ENJOYABLE, AND I CANT WAIT FOR "GIRLS" TO RETURN, AND FOR MY BIG MOVE TO NYC!
P.S. ADAM SACKLER A.K.A. ADAM & LENA DUNHAM A.K.A. HANNA ARE MY FAV CHARACTERS. I MEAN SOMETIMES DEF AT THE BEGINNING I HATED THIS GUY, THEN SOMEHOW HE SHOWS HIS VULNERABILITIES. THAT ARE SO REFRESHING, EVEN IF HE'S AT TIMES SOCIALLY AWKWARD & WEIRD AZZ HELL. ADAM DEF BRINGS CHARACTER TO THE SHOW, RIGHT ALONG WITH HANNA. WHOM IS FIRST AN OFF-THE-WALL DODO BIRD, WHOM JUST WANTS TO BE SUCCESSFUL & LOVED. AND MOST OF ALL MY FAV THING ABOUT HER IS THAT SHE IS THE MOST OUT-OF-SHAPE & CHUNKY "GIRL" ON THE SHOW. BUT IS THE 1ST ONE TO TAKE ALL OF HER CLOTHES OFF, AND NOT GIVE A DAM IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS, YOU GO LENA. AND TO BE HONEST IF ADAM AND HANNA'S RELATIONSHIP OR CHARACTERS WASNT APART OF THE SHOW, I DEF WOULDNT BE A FAN AT ALL. ANYWHO, I CANT WAIT TO NEXT YR, I NEED MORE "GIRLS" ASAP!
CHECK OUT MY FAV CHARACTER; ADAM'S INTERVIEW ABOUT SEASON 1 OF "GIRLS"




Q&A: 'Girls' Star Adam Driver on the Unexpected Appeal of Adam Sackler!


adam driver

'I've had a lot of guys come up to me and feel the need to say, 'Dude, I'm totally Adam!' '


Over the past few months, Adam Driver bicycle-kicked his way into our hearts as the same-named boyfriend you love to hate (hate to love? both?) of Lena Dunham's Hannah on HBO's Girls. Adam eschewed shirts, accidentally fired off inappropriate pics – and ended up being the most talked about character on the show. 
Seeing as how the season finale aired earlier this week and the stills from Girls' second season have already started popping up online, it seemed like the perfect time for Rolling Stone to probe Driver about the show's cringe-worthy sex scenes, whether or not guys identify with his character and why he still hasn't seen the first season. 

Did you anticipate that people would have such a strong love/hate relationship with Adam? 
While were shooting, I wasn't thinking what people's reaction would be. We were just playing the scenes and I didn't really have a thought about interpreting it; I think that would inhibit me. It makes more sense to me to just play the character. I very much trust Lena and what they come up with, though, of course when we work on the scenes, that feels very collaborative. 
How much of Adam is a character? Do you ever take issue with how he's written? I know a lot of people found his character repellent in the beginning.
Adam is definitely a character; I'm not playing myself, but labeling an element of a character would be judging him. I did have to make sense, in my mind, [of] the way he behaved, but he's still a character. Obviously, there are parts of myself that I bring to him to make it real, but it's not my job to make a judgment on a character or to say what's repellent. 
Some of my favorite scenes of the season are those first painful sexual encounters. How much of the details of those are written, and what's improvised?
I haven't seen the show, so I don't know what got into the final cut of it. I remember a lot of it being scripted, than doing a lot of takes, improvising a lot of things. 
You've mentioned before that you haven't watched the first season. Do you think you'll go back and watch it, or do you like not having to deal with all of it?
You make it sound like a burden! [Laughs] No, I watched the pilot a couple months after we shot it and I learned my lesson. Watching it, I kept noticing it things I wanted to change; I just saw the mistakes. I got in my head a little bit. It's never really bothered me not knowing, since I still remember it. A lot of it is scripted, so I know what people are talking about. 
Where there moments in those sex scenes when you as an actor felt awkward?
I'd have to be an alien not to be, but Lena is so comfortable in her body. She really set the tone very early, so she made those scenes comfortable. After awhile, after we were so intimate with each other, it felt natural. At the end, people had to remind us to put clothes on, because we were so used to it. 
Obviously lot of people like Girls because it feels very true-to-life. Have you gotten feedback from other men about how they feel about Adam?
Oh yeah. I've had a lot of guys come up to me and feel the need to say, "Dude, I'm totally Adam! I'm a 45-year-old male" . . . they feel the need to say 'male.' I'm like, 'I know!' [Laughs] They say, "I love the show. My girlfriend made me watch it and now I'm now more obsessed than she is." They want to talk about the sex scenes: "I do the same thing!" Usually their partners are there and it gets awkward. 
Their partners just nodding along.Yeah. 
Do you have any places you'd like your character arc to go next year? Do you know what's coming up in the second season?
I don't know what happens. I trust what Lena and the writers come up with; it's more exciting that way. 
Do you think these two crazy kids are going to make it?
No idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment