WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

French Montana’s “Excuse My French” First-Week Projections Revealed!

French Montana's "Excuse My French" First-Week Projections Revealed



Reports Sohh:

French Montana’s long-awaited Excuse My French album is reportedly en route to sell up to 50,000 copies after a week in stores.

Based on one-day estimates, the LP should easily find a home on the sales chart next week.

YOUR ONE-DAYS: Put on your helmets, people; it’s time to check out this week’s key debuts: Daft Punk (Columbia) 300-325k The National (4AD) 70-75k Thirty Seconds To Mars (Virgin) 60-65k Darius Rucker (Capitol Nashville) 60-65k French Montana (Bad Boy/Interscope) 45-50k Oh, and the UMPG staff would like to remind you not to light your fatty with your helmet on, unless you want to get, like, wicked baked. (5/22p) (HITS Daily Double)

Last month, Montana talked about the decline in overall record sales.

Do you think Excuse My French will be well received from the onset or will it be a slow burn? I don’t know how it is but it doesn’t matter what it sells. It’ll still be a slower burn because of the way the game is. I mean, look at Lil Wayne who went from selling a million [for Tha Carter III] the first week to selling 200,000 [for I Am Not A Human Being II]. I feel like the game’s not the same. It’s not the art. You just got to have a good product. The only thing that’s gonna sell is good product. (MTV Hive)

P.S. French starting to look very handsome lately, thank god he lost that weight cause he looks better & better each pound he lose. Okay, I see you French but what about those big ole record sells you predicted in earlier in your career? And I'm sorry but his album sells reflects his music abilities. I just feel that no way in the world should you have such low record sells (even in the world of no album buyers anymore & the recession): your already hot, the producers of your album isn't just 1 of thee biggest rappers in the game rite now; Ricky Rozay & the hit-maker; Diddy, you put out all most every song off of your debut album, you had multiple hits & every hit song you put out had all of the biggest artist in the game (French Montana has never put out a song with just himself on it, cause it wouldn't hold up or be played more than once), your album is literally a million dollar production, has all the best features & producers, the best of everything. And I f**ks with Frenchy because if it wasn't for French's confidence he would def not even made it in this business, but I have to respect French Montana for his hustle at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment