WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, October 26, 2009

CHRIS BREEZY & RI RI

Chris Doesn't Want To Move On? Chris Brown Reaches To Rihanna "The Way It Used To Be" (Fan Made Video Dedicated To Her On His Twitter)






Good one Chris Breezy, for trying to put one over on us the consumers, Good Job!
Cause Im kinda falling for him all over again, even though I said I would never forgive him as a fan for the Rihanna debacle or incident, but shit happens and Im sure thats the same thing Rihanna said, ha haha

PS: YOU NO AINT NO DAMN FAN PUT THAT VIDEO TOGETHER, YOU KNOW YOU DID IT YOURSELF, JUS KEEP IT REAL! peace, love and kossip

No comments:

Post a Comment