WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, October 23, 2009

I Envy by Kiss lashes and glue




DEAR 5-STAR BITCHES,

Of course being a 5-star bitch Intel's alot including keeping the hair done brows waxed, eyelashes done and looking good no matter what. Okay well of course I luv my individual lashes alot and need to keep them done all the time. I usually use Ardell lashes and glue which they are the best. But one day I went to my beauty supp;y store to pick some lashes, because I do lashes as well, so I do my own. And when I went to look at the lashes I so happen to see a new brand of lashes & glue(which included individual as well as strips), and they were called I Envy by kiss and what interested me into buying them is that they looked like the same good quality as Ardell, and not those cheap lashes(ladies you know what I'm talking about) and they have 70 lashes which is 25% more than Ardell and they claim to stay on up to 4 weeks. so I was geeked to try them, and when I say; I NEVER HAD TO APPLY LASHES UP TO 4 TIMES WITHIN 2WKS IN MY LIFE, and I'm not talking about refilling, I'm talking about redoing each eye almost every other day.
So there ladies stick to ARDELL LASHES & GLUE, and I tried it so you don't have to. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment