WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, October 9, 2009

The Tyra Banks Show

Season 1(Below), Season 2(Above)




Hello heool Hello, finally I have posted at least 1 post. But I need to know what's going on with Tyra Banks budget. Some people say she doesn't have a s many viewers as she use to ( 2.2 million viewer's to date). But last season she was able to get weave in her head and had a great wardrobe. But now this season she's wearing her natural hair because of her natural crusade LOL. And her clothes look like they came from Rainbow ( I like Rainbow, but not for Tyra Banks you know). But people just check it out for yourself.
LOVE,
PEACE AND KOSSIP!
P.S. This was my season to be on The Americas Next Top Model, dang it! MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment