WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, November 6, 2009

RON BROWZ PLEASE I WILL PAY YOU "$20" TO "JUMP OUT THE WINDOW" GEESH!




Can someone let me know when his career is over. oh yea, I forgot it is. That's why he's asking to borrow $20.00 in his songs, just to attend the clubs. That's rough! And Def Jam picked him up then dropped him faster than he could just end it himself by "Jumping out the window" Geessh! Def Jam, you should never kick a man while he's down. I guess!

P.S. Off topic again, but have anyone noticed that Keri Hilson can sing her ass off because of that long ass neck. Check it out for yourself, I'm not making this stuff up. Check out her new video "Slow Dance". I never seen anything like that in my life. But PEACE, LOVE, HONESTLY & KOSSIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment