WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

HELP ME BECOME THE NEXT "PURPLE LAB STAR ON HSN", PLEASE.


MODELING IS MY DREAM, AND I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE IT COME TRUE, AND TO MAKE MY FAMILY VERY PROUD OF ME. SO IF YOU HAVE THE TIME PLEASE GO AND VOTE FOR ME AT: http://www.purplelabnyc.com/hsnstar/. AND LOOK FOR THE ENTRY NAME KAYTOSERVU. AND AGAIN I APRECIATE IT, JUST TRYING TO DO IT FOR MY FAMILY. PEACE, LOVE & KOSSIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment