WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, January 18, 2010

SHOWS THAT I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH! FRANKS BASEMENT AFFAIR


Frank the entertainer's "A basement affair" show isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I thought for sure this show would be a hit because of his crazy and funny personality, but this show is soooooooo wack. Oh yea, his mother wants to be like New York's mother(From I love New York show), but I hope sooner or later she realizes that she isn't as funny and entertaining, she's jus full of bitcheness and I'm so glad I didn't go to the 2nd audition in Chicago, I don't even know what made me audition in the 1st place. Maybe I was bored. But here's a clip & you can watch the 1st episode at http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1628717. Tell me what you think. PEACE, LOVE & KOSSIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment