WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

KAT STACKS GOIN IN, AGAIN ON @MISSPARIS THIS TIME

I wont "@" cause she just wants followers & shine from my page lmao
about 2 hours ago via web

@lazbxtch yes paris is a man
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to lazbxtch

missparis was begging me for a follow before i aired my videos lmao
about 2 hours ago via web

 missparis gets dick slapped in her face by young money so much thats why her face flat like a poptart
about 2 hours ago via web

missparis sits online all day & talks about me cause she jealous of & wishes her dyke self could eat my pussy
about 2 hours ago via web

missparis shut the fuck up thats why @liltwist said your face look like a molerat a-town stomped it
about 2 hours ago via web

I think @missparis is a video vixen or something never heard of her til today, but will keep u posted on this crazy debacle P.S. BREAKING NEWS @bowwow getting at @katstacks: My morning just started with a call from my "EX" . But atleast she kno how to still keep contact n be grown. Least she dont act like you. this a crazy as wed morning, they act like it's the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment