WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

"O LET'S DO IT" WAKA AT ARTURRO'S


I have been waiting on this dream to come true forever. And as my friend & I walked threw the boutiques in Northland Mall(yes, I no northland), I came up on my husband's flier. Of, course I was very excited & even more excited that the party is giving by a promoter that I no very well. But I pray I don't have 2 work & Waka BETTER BE THERE, cause sometimes promoters lie about performances given by celebrities just 2 get people 2 come to their little soiree's. But anyways I have 2 go, & I hope Waka can see this blog & see me at the party & let me & my gurl party w/them. Only in my dreams I guess lol, but dreams does happen. CHOW BELLA!
FRIDAY MARCH. 26TH, 2010
Given by:JELLY'S WORLD
SPECIAL PERFORMANCE BY NONE OTHER THEN: WAKA FLOCKA FLAMES (my husband)
@ARTURRO'S 9PM-2AM, Southfield, MI
TIC:$25 gen ad/$40 VIP

No comments:

Post a Comment