WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OMG! SOCIAL WORKERS AT KAT STACKS HOUSE


@katstacks:
Social Services just left my house cause a Rapper reported me. They saw I'm a good mother & they investigated my condo. Sorry hater
You guys wanna be evil ? Now I'm come even harder.. I love my son to death I give him everything. So your hater attempt failed
I live in a 3 bedroom condo & my son has his own beautifully furnished room , he has everything unlike the Young Money roomates.
Anyways
I'm seriously pissed right now, you don't play with somebodys innocent child


@katstacks jus reported that a certain rapper called SOCIAL SERVICES on her, and that they just left her house. WTF! is going on and I got a feeling that they been had a eye on her. I mean If you haven't figured it out by now that Kat Stacks has to have a mental problem, then you jus as slow as her ass. I feel so sorry for her and most of all her baby. She had to known that once you play with fire you gotta be prepared to get burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment