WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

*ADULTS ONLY* LUV TRIANGLE GONE WRONG STARRING KAMILLE LEAI (REAL CHANCE OF LOVE SEASON 2)


Call @sheldadon :) Address 919 Park Place (between brooklyn and new york) Apt 3L (Crown Heights) :) Muah


Reply Retweet @ShElDaDoN u need me to gain followers too huh! ;-) I'm ur golden ticket for everything

Reply Retweet RT @ShElDaDoN: @KamilleLeai but thanks for the followers and they sure love me....ur the best britt#dead- #ThristyNiggaTweet

Reply Retweet RT @ShElDaDoN: @KamilleLeai i only stayed cause i wanted to get on tv..--- #Dead! So even U know u need me to be relevant.. Told u so :P

Reply Retweet RT @Sw33tlyps: @KamilleLeai is he dumb?!! Smh. He's looking real childish right now- yes he is.. He's a 25 year old child. Who says he's 23

Reply Retweet EVERYONE GO TO 919 PARK PLACE in Brooklyn. Apt 3L AND SEE IF I'm LYIN BOUT HOW THIS NIGGA @ShElDaDoN IS LIVING!

Reply Retweet @ShElDaDoN all ur clothes r in target bags bc u have no furniture in ur room.. Oops I mean livin room that u turned into a room

Reply Retweet @ShElDaDoN everything in ur crib is ur roommates accept for ur bed, which ur mom bought for u

Reply Retweet U have outdoor lawn chairs in ur living room as couches.. Am IM broke right? @ShElDaDoN





@SidneyLauren imma call u ma.....she went 2 far so ima expose her......fyi i see why dani dont like her #real talk

Reply Retweet @SidneyLauren and i got proof and names but im not gonna do that on here cause my beef with her not u but u have my number so hit me

Reply Retweet @SidneyLauren nah sid u seen what she did ma......im glad on now........dont take up for her cause she b dogging

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai wheres sid @ let me call her and tell her how u be dogging her....an d talking mad shit

Reply Retweet @WhatsGud yea they REAL go no reason 2 front the bishh mad cause she exposed

Reply Retweet @JessyBabyyy its war ma she posted me addresss n my # so imma come back even harder

Reply Retweet @JessyBabyyy thats ur girl ma she started it...i dont bother the chick or call her n she bitter cause i ignore her#realtalk

Reply Retweet Well yall aLl know she got u shit pierced @kamilleleai in its in the pic

Reply Retweet @prettyladi561 how u gonna see a back tatt if its a pic of her coochie duhhhh

Reply Retweet @weezyrebelXXX u didnt see her post my number first and my addresss its war ma

Reply Retweet @OfficialSylver fuck that btich put my address dont give a fuck what no ones say its war

Reply Retweet @310news keep it 100 thats her she wouldnt let me take no face joints she smart i gotta find that vid on my cpu

Reply Retweet Here's another one of @kamilleleai 

Reply Retweet After I just beat up the coochie I went ham

Reply Retweet here comes the pic of @kamilleleai

Reply Retweet coming soon a coochie pic of hotwings no bs.............soon as my damn phone stop ringing

Reply Retweet @weezy2k10 yea imma post it as soon as mfs stop calling my damn phone lol

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai u bought me one fucking polo thing lol broke ass bought me kix n took them back
@KamilleLeai yooo her head game is weak but she will let u buss in her mouth dont say i didnt help yall out.....

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai imma give yall her address but yall got her phone number so hit her up....u dont even gotta pay for the pussy

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai everyone call brit she will let u fuck ...and she a freak call now

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai damn luucky thing u got on tv cause maybe i would have seen u working in a strip club

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai lol yea it is dont need no furniture lease is only a year.....but again i ask what do u have u was living in my shit

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai u better trade in ur breast thats a down payment on a house so u can have somewhere 2 live other than other ppls houses

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai lol u dont even have nothing of ur own....what do u have other than clothes and weave

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai i hope they paying u for the fight in vegas cause u paying for the whole abortion...matter fact the shit not even mine

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai but thanks for the followers and they sure love me....ur the best britt#dead

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai figure i would get something out of u other than coochie that i got tired of and ur weak ass head game

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai i only stayed cause i wanted to get on tv...why u think i was letting u stay here for ur looks #dead

Reply Retweet RT @DDP5: @ShElDaDoN leak some photos of her i kno u got some lol<I do but I'm not that grimmey....she gotta
Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai it mad alots of sense no nigga want 2 have ur child so they made u get an abortion do i gotta spell it out 2 u

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai it feels good....how it feel that u on tv and host parties but have no savings only money 2 shop a strawberries

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai free pussy if u have a crib get @ hotwings she a freak she dont turn down sex
Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai i speak the truth i have no reason
















@KamilleLeai you can check my stat's boo I run new york ! Ask about me
15 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to KamilleLeai

Reply Retweet @KamilleLeai lol u ask for my number how u sound u and zach girl was on my team fuck outter here! Don't play dumb I have pix !
18 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to KamilleLeai

Reply Retweet RT @ShElDaDoN: @KamilleLeai figure i would get something out of u other than coochie that i got tired of and ur weak ass head game
25 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Reply Retweet On my drake shit diss me you'll never hear a reply for it!
about 20 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment