WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

@IHATEKATSTACKS HAS DONE IT AGAIN, LITERALLY

Less then a hr ago @IhateKatStacks & her friend @Prettilyric10 jus got done havin a threesome with @jayrock & @amack_tde 4 only a bottle of some HENNESSEY, GEESH!


                                   
    


              


ihatekatstacks @jayrock and now he wanna lie & say his friend pretended to be him stop fucking lying
4 minutes ago via mobile web

Reply He's fucking lying I know what he look like now he wanna lie cause he thought I was gonna expose him @thalegacy
6 minutes ago via mobile web

Reply He's such a lier I know what he looks like I got his pics & now he wanna tweet false shit. Nigga you fucked stfu
7 minutes ago via mobile web

Reply @jayrock don't wanna be jaypart of the book he's lying he fucked me & my girlfriend & said superhead ain't got shit on me

JayRock @iHateKatStacks dont lie on my dick
4 minutes ago via web in reply to iHateKatStacks

THESE PEOPLE R CRAZY AS HELL

No comments:

Post a Comment