WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

JIM JONES GOIN AT MY GURL NICKI MINAJ



















No disrespect but Erykah Badu has a viscious body (donk) an hers is all real no Barbie I c y niggaz gt wt her n strt dresn naturAl baduism
HE ALREADY STARTED A BEEF W/FAB ON TWITTER, WHICH RED CAFE IS JUMPIN IN TO DEFEND HIS FRIEND F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S. I THINK JIMMY ISN'T GETTIN ANY PUBLICITY SO HE GOTTA THROW JABS AT A GURL. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment