WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MATT KEMP* RIHANNA* CHRIS BROWN

Congrates 2 Rihanna & Matt Kemp for them recently admitting their great new relationship. Which Rihanna has told Ryan Seacrest about, but word on the street is even though Chris Brown claims he doesn't want Rihanna anymore & that he would never be back with her. He's actually angry about Rihanna's new great relationship with Matt. But all I can say is Thank God Rihanna is away from that jealous, abusive, bipolar, insane in the membrane fool. And with all those bats that Matt have, instead of him using them to beat up rihanna's car, he'll be able to use them to protect her against Chris. hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment