WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

THINGS ARENT GOIN WELL FOR KATSTACKS

Last year after being arrested 4 carrying a firearm that her bestfriend supposely set her up with.
Besides Katstacks twitter being suspended & of course a Young Money's Jae Millz calling child protective services on her. I also found out that she also had to cancel her radio interviews with Angela Yee's Lip Service, (which would been a great & interesting show) & plenty of other shows. Cause she was scared shitless that her life was in harms way & she says that she heard a rumor that "someone has a price out on her head" (which I said would happen, if u read my blog, then u would know that already).
And Jae Millz posted her address on twitter cause he's the only one who knew her real address, so she had to move. She says the only reason she started airing people out was because one nite Lil Twist left her stranded in downtown Miami & then she called Bow Wow, and he said "no come see me tommorow" (LOL). Thats also the same nite Nelly threw her out of The Hit Factory. Eventhough, Jae Millz did all these things to her, she still says that he was the best to have sex with cause he has a big dick & can last a longtime. (He jus got arrested for driving with no license in NJ).
 I really dont understand this little 20-year old child, I mean one minute she says that she isn't scared of anyone, but she cant even leave her own house. Thats a terrible way to live the rest of your life, and the bitch can't afford 24-hour security. So what will she do now & I don't think she has any family or friends because of the crazy things that she do.

No comments:

Post a Comment