WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

KAT STACKS PREGGO BY JAY ROCK OR CHOPPA CITY LOL


jayrock @iHateKatStacks dont file 4 child support on me..lmao
3 minutes ago via web in reply to iHateKatStacks

I don't fucking care I'm sick of @JayRock cheating on me every night at the studio instead of taking care of his pregnant wife
1 minute ago via web

Reply __elPLAGA @iHateKatStacks iwanna know if ikan go to the wedding w. you & @JayRock
13 minutes ago via mobile web



Reply Retweet KalanisUhStar RT @iHateKatStacks i went on a double date w @iamjennashea & @gmalone @jayrock & he proposed 2 me @Roscoes chicken & waffles #doinbigthings
8 minutes ago via Twitterrific
Reply Retweet PFIRENY RT @iHateKatStacks Hey @AllHipHopCom @Bossip @GlobalGrind @WorldStar @HipHopDX I'm 12 weeks pregnant with @JayRock baby we gonna have a Jay
7 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet Candyland3 RT @iHateKatStacks I'm 12 weeks pregnant with @JayRock baby we having a Jay Jr -whoa!!
6 minutes ago via twidroid
Reply Retweet KalanisUhStar RT @iHateKatStacks I'm 12 weeks pregnant with @JayRock baby we having a Jay Jr<==bahaha dammm #ilovekatstacks
4 minutes ago via Twitterrific

Reply Retweet ATTENTION I'm droppin my Kat Stacks name to Kat Rock to take care of mines & @jayrock baby that's on the way. @AllHipHopCom
5 minutes ago via web

Reply jayrock iHateKatStacks I'm 12 weeks pregnant with @JayRock baby we having a Jay Jr <<<<i hope he come out rappin..lmao
9 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet Hey @AllHipHopCom @Bossip @GlobalGrind @WorldStar @HipHopDX I'm 12 weeks pregnant with @JayRock baby we gonna have a Jay Jr
8 minutes ago via web

Reply I'm 12 weeks pregnant with @JayRock baby we having a Jay Jr
11 minutes ago via web

Reply all yall groupies when yall fuck @jayrock yall always gonna see "Kat Stacks" tatted on his dick
12 minutes ago via web

Reply drehnic @iHateKatStacks hey whens the wedding? Im glad u finally settling down. @jayrock betta treat u right too
16 minutes ago via mobile web in reply to iHateKatStacks
Reply Retweet William_H_216 RT @__elPLAGA this guy @JayRock wife'd up @iHateKatStacks lol> jay rock that's a blood out an cali??? Whaaaat!?!?
17 minutes ago via twidroid

Reply Retweet dc1danny RT @iHateKatStacks i went on a double date w/ @iamjennashea & @gmalone w/ @jayrock & he proposed to me at Roscoes chicken &waffles < wow smh
 
WOW DID SHE CALL SOMBODY A GROUPIE, LOL THATS FUNNY
 
jayrock and I @massiveattac shared a quick convo as well
 
@jayrock what every happen 2 jus hittin it & quitting it. thats wht i like, females get 2 attached to niccas these days
jayrock @MassiveAttac so u like 4 nigga 2 hit u and dump u?
 
@jayrock no i hit it then dump him lol
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment