WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

SOMEONE IS THREATING TO KILL KAT STACKS

Guy name bulletz showed a picture of kat stacks passport/I.D and a pic of a dead person. I been called it that sooner or later her life would be in stake but no one listens to me. But Im praying for this little girl, and I hope nothing bad happens to her.
CHECK OUT HER AND CHOPPA CITY UNPROTECTED SEX STORY, PICS INSIDE


KAT STACKS: wasn’t gonna blog about him but shit is getting too serious threatning my life & running his mouth about me with his boys. But anyways as most of yall already know my fraud manager left me stranded in Crenshaw without paying me a dime for my work in LA so I called a rapper ( will remain nameless ) for help & he got me some bread & a hotel room , and then I called Chopper for a ticket back to Miami but I wasn’t ready to go back I wanted to have fun so I told him I wanted to come over his crib in ATL. His manager Mike arranged everything, his crib is pretty nice he stays with his manager & bestfriend but he actually has space unlike the Young Money tiny ass spot. When I first saw him he I was like “Damn he’s tall“, we chilled in the living room & talked until his boys came back with a Grey Goose bottle, we started sippin’ & his attention-whore boys wanted to go live on TinyChat & show me off. I guess the goose started kicking in Chopper system cause he couldn’t keep his hands off me & kept kissing me on my back. I must of had went over my limit ’cause I don’t remember how I ended up downstairs in my bra with Choppers basketball shorts on , but thanks to his dumb ass boys on tinychat my stalkers & the media recording everything. I don’t remember how the sex was the 1st time, but the 2nd time I woke up next to him naked & went under the covers & started licking his dick , it was long & thick ass fuck it turned me on even more, I started slurping & chocking on it but even though I couldn’t breath as I mouth-fucked him dug it down deeper “Damn you suck some good dick, I wanna fuck” he said moaning. So I climbed on top I was too drunk & too horny to think about getting a condom so I climbed on top & started sliding my wet pussy up & down like a rollercoaster as I toungue kissed, we switched to different positions all night & his big dick was hitting spots I never felt before, I couldn’t fake the screams even if I wanted to he was a pro unlike the rest of the men I expirienced in my life, when he was done he came inside of me & I just curled on the bed like a little baby. I was sprung & didn’t wanna let him go so I holded him tight as we fell asleep. We woke up in the middle of the night again to get something to eat downstairs, while he was getting the fish I was on my twitter & noticed people were blowing up my mentions claiming I was raped & drugged , I was like what the fuck ? It had turned out my fraud manager saw me on tinychat with chopper & called my mother with a nasty rumor saying I was kidnapped so I cleared it out with everybody that nobody did any harm to me. “I don’t know why Gudda Gudda talking about you don’t look like no crackhead” chopper said as I laughed. After we ate we went back upstairs & laid up talking about life & personal shit, he was a hood nigga but he was actually a very sweet one to my surprise. He was very pationate & listened to what I had to say which was new to me because I’m use to niggas being hardcore calling me bitch this & hoe that, Chopper actually made me feel safe in his arms & I wanted to stay there & lay on his chest for ever but it was just a dream so my bubble popped as soon as it blew up. The next morning we woke up to MediaTakeout having a recorded scene from tinychat claiming we have a sex tape, which ’cause alot of drama for Chopper from his babymama & other girls he was dating, he was very upset. So we went back upstairs & laid up while his manager Big Mike went to bail out Young Boy from jail, Chopper kept snoring loud ass hell so I couldn’t sleep I just stayed up watching Set it Off.
I BELIEVE THE PART ABOUT HIM BEING HOOD BUT STILL SWEET, CAUSE I HAVE HAD A CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH CHOPPA CITY AT A CLUB CALLED SOUTH BEACH IN DETROIT, MI BEING HIS SERVER AND HE IS A SWEETHEART

No comments:

Post a Comment