WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WHY IS KAT STACKS PUTTING JBAR, FROM SODMG BUSINESS OUT THERE LIKE THAT. GEESSH!

REAL STORY OR NOT? YOU BE THE JUDGE!


KAT STACKS STORY ABOUT JBAR:  "If it wasn’t for Soulja Boy I woulda never known who he was (lol). Anyways we exchanged digits on twitter & talked for months , I couldn’t fly out to ATL to go see him because I had an ankle bracelet on so I just had to wait patiently until he came down to Miami. So he finally did for only a few hours, he had a flight back to ATL for business so our session was quick. He came over my condo & went in the room to talk (mostly about why I had an ankle bracelet on) he was so sexy I couldn’t wait for him to shut the fuck up & touch me so I made the first move & started feeling on his dick & kissed him.
As we kissed I unbuttoned his pants & started playing inside boxers , he was getting hard was definitely packing. I got undressed & took off his pants & he pulled out a magnum from his pocket , as soon as he put it on I got slid on top & started riding nice & slow while licking his ear, then I went deeper till I felt the pain in my stomach & started getting wetter as he licked on my nipples. We switched positions as he got up & was beating it from the back as I layed faced down & ass up on the bed, then he flipped me to the side & started going even harder as I screamed his name until he came, he didn’t last long. When we was done we just laid up until his boy ( will remain unknown ) came to pick him up like 20 mins later."

No comments:

Post a Comment