WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

YEA! MAYWEATHER IS GOING 2 WHOOP THAT........

Instead of worrying about training and focusing on trying to beat my baby FLOYD "MONEY" MAYWEATHER (which ain't no way in the world that would happen), but MOSLEY is to worried about training his d@&k to go in & out of groupie ass jumpoffs. So I know it's no way MAYWEATHER IS LOSING HAHAHAHA MOSLEY FANS GET UR $ BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment