WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WHY DO KAT STACKS DUMASS KEEP PUTTING HERSELF IN STUPID SITUATIONS? HUH


I feel bad 4 her in some ways cause she looks like a little girl thats really lost in this world, but at the same time how do she think that she can say what she say, and lie on people. But no ome is going to come and see her crazy ass. And she should have learned her lesson the 1st time they beat her ass, but she;s not going to learn until somebofy put her ass in the hospital or the grave and that sad. I wonder what does her mom say, and why do kat stacks be getting in carswith people she dont know, goodness. And during the video eventhough lil twist from young money auntie (supposely) was beening hard on her, they still made sure the guy didnt hit her and they gave her a ride to where she needed to go, but once again getting in cars with crazy ass strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment