WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

DIDDY FINALLY ADMITS TO CASSIE BEING HIS GURLFRIEND


Thank God he admits, & why do Cassie look as if she always does what he wants her to do. Well we know who's in control of that relationship. *OFF TOPIC* I think or I know for sure that's Diddy wants to go back to those Puff & Mase days. But mainly the Biggie & Lil Kim days, that's why he try to surround himself with both of them all the time by becoming their managers. And even in the video he mentions the Puff & Mase good ol days. And he loves himself some Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross or Rick Rozay

No comments:

Post a Comment