WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, July 5, 2010

DUMBEST TWEETS ON TWITTER, EVER!

I think somebody mixed the wrong thing in with his weed, or the weed clinic gave him a bad batch.


My thoughts are like smoke, bkuz it seems as a smoke cloud
to the unwise person Also because it doesnt allow me to judge u off of ya color

I want to be notified & represented by the purity of the human being. Not judged by my color, the color of smoke. Thats y u dont understand

I decided 2 throw away the crayon box accept for one crayon The grey one it means alot more 2 me than 2be categorized by its color IamGrey

I now focus on the colors of black & white, Reason being is ppl tend to judge, go off, & analyze off of colors. So for now on I am grey...

ppl get blinded by colors so 4 now on all i focus on is black n white wich eqals gray so all i see is grey now thats my new focus color....

i dont wanna die! maybe because i dont know wats on the other side.......

believe it or not i get alot of wisdom and words from my lil brother @imyoungboy sometimes i wish i had his brain he keeps me motivated ...

Ppl misunderstand da power of the mind & thought. I dont believe in a dumb person bkuz all minds have a inner genious, u jus have 2 use it..

_Grover_ #FF Chopper aka @IMYOUNGCITY his tweets will have you thinking about life for real check his tweets from 2am dis morning #Amazed

No comments:

Post a Comment