WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

**UPDATE** Wyclef Jean Drops Out of Haitian Presidential Race

**UPDATE** WYCLEF DROPS OUT OF RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OVER IN HAITI


                                Wyclef Jean Drops Out of Haitian Presidential Race
Wyclef Jean has withdrawn his candidacy for the Haitian presidency.
“After weeks of quiet but painstaking reflection with my wife and daughter, I have chosen to end my bid for the presidency of Haiti,” Wyclef, 40, said in a statement (via CBS News). “This was not an easy conclusion to reach; but it is one that was thoughtfully made, taking into account many, many competing factors and weighing the course that will best advance the healing of the country and help it find the quickest path to recovery.”
“Though my run for the presidency was cut short, in this way, I feel it was not in vain,” Wyclef continued. “It’s something we can use to improve conditions for my Haitian brothers and sisters.”


Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/09/21/wyclef-jean-drops-out-of-haitian-presidential-race/#ixzz10FHNXs5P
I REALLY THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD WIN AND DO AMAZING THINGS IN IS NATIVE COUNTRY, HAITI. AND MAKES SEAN PENN STATEMENTS & RUMORS LOOK TRUE, SINCE HE CHOSE TO DROP OUT AFTER HAVING A SPAT WITH SEAN PENN. BUT I JUST HOPE THAT SOMEONE CONTINUES TO DO GREAT THINGS FOR HAITI AS WELL AS NEW ORLEANS AND OTHER COUNTRIES THAT HAS BEEN DEVASTATING AFFECTED BY TRAGEDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment