WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

JUDGE CALLS JERSEY SHORE STAR SNOOKI A "LINDSAY LOHAN WANNABE" LOL!

A New Jersey judge verbally slapped Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi around in court on Wednesday, calling the 'Jersey Shore' star a "Lindsay Lohan wannabe" after she pleaded guilty to disturbing beach-goers with her sloppy antics during an afternoon of drinking in July.

Snooki was ordered to pay $500 and perform two days of community service, but not before Municipal Court Judge Damian Murray called her actions "rude and self-indulgent" and said that if she was getting sloppy for MTV cameras (which were on the scene), then she needed to decide if it's "worth trading your dignity for a paycheck."
Snooki was arrested on July 30 after other beachgoers complained to police that she was bothering them. After she was taken into custody, she was released on a summons.
She told reporters that she'd been drinking tequila since noon that day and by the time of her arrest -- 3:30 -- she was thoroughly snockered. After that, the memories of the episode are hazy. "[I remember when] I woke up in the drunk tank, I was like, 'Alright, I must have drank way too many cocktails.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment