WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Terry McMillian Confirms “Waiting to Exhale” Sequel

Terry McMiliian’s long anticipated follow-up to her bestselling 1992 Waiting to Exhale novel, Getting to Happy, is available on bookshelves everywhere. Now the brilliant writer, and favorite aunt in our head, confirms that her new literary offering will indeed have a film adaptation, giving the popular “Waiting to Exhale” movie a sequel.Getting to Happy has been optioned by the 20th Century Fox production team behind the “Waiting to Exhale” blockbuster that starred Whitney Houston, Angela Bassett, Loretta Devine, and Lela Rochon. McMillian reveals that she has already finished the script and shooting could be begin as early as next year. What’s even more exciting is that the famed writer dishes that the film will likely have the same cast, three already confirmed!

OMG! WHEN SHE NAMED THIS MOVIE "WAITING TO EXHALE" I DIN'T THINK LITERARY. WE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST 10 DAMN YEARS TO SEE THE SEQUEL TO THIS MOVIE , I WAS JUST A LITTLE KID WHEN THE 1ST PART CAME OUT, AND I GUESS I'M GOING TO BE OLD & MARRIED WITH CHILDREN IF SHE EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING OUT A 3RD PART TO "WAITING TO EXHALE". BUT AT THE SAME I HAVE TO BE HONEST THAT I'M SCARED FOR MY MOM TO WATCH THE SEQUEL, CAUSE SHE ALWAYS TOLD MYSELF & EVERYONE ELSE THAT THE MOVIE "WAITING TO EXHALE" IS THE REASON SHE CUT HER HAIR BALD AND THAT THE MOVIE MAD HER DO THAT. RIDICULOUS! JUST IMAGINE WHAT THE SEQUEL WILL MAKE HER DO, ALL WE CAN DO IS SIT BACK AND WATCH OUT FOR THE SEQUEL & WHAT MY MOM DOES NEXT.

No comments:

Post a Comment