WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

IF AUDRINA PATRIDGE GETS HER OWN SHOW, THEN PLEASE SHOOT ME DUE 2 BOREDOM.

Audrina Patridge, star of MTV’s The Hills and front-runner on Dancing with the Stars, is returning to television with a new show on VH1.  The still untitled project will document Patridge’s life with her family as she tries to navigate the world of fame and celebrity in Hollywood.  VH1 has greenlit the series, which will begin shooting early next year. Patridge will produce the series along with her manager Dave Fleming, and excecutive producer Mark Burnett.
WELL WHEN SHE WAS ON "THE HILLS" MANY TIMES AUDRINA WOULD BE ON THE SCREEN & I WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE HER. BECAUSE SHE'S THAT DAM BORING. IF YOU WANNA SHE A BORING, WEAK, SLOW, CHICK ON T.V. THEN YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS "UNTITLED" REALITY SHOW STARRING AUDRINA PATRIDGE THEN YOU MITE LIKE IT.
BUT I KNOW SHE BORES THE SHIT OUTTA ME, AND IF WHITNEY FROM "THE CITY" & LO FROM "THE HILLS" BORED ME TO DEATH THEN I DEF KNOW AUDRINA AND HER FAMILY WILL. I MEAN WHENEVER SOMEONE IS MEAN 2 THIS GROWN-AZZ CHICK, SHE GOES IN THE CORNER AND CRY LIKE LITTLE BITCH. AND IF I WANTED TO WATCH A BIG MOUTH LANKY CREATURE WITH LONG TEETH, THEN I WOULD HAVE WENT 2 THE ZOO IN THE COLD AZZ WEATHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment