WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, October 22, 2010

OH SHIT, NEW COUPLE ALERT



YEP, THAT'S RIGHT RAPPER FRENCH MONTANA AND OF, COURSE KAT STACKS ARE A NEW LOT COUPLE. I JUST DON'T GET WHY THESE MEN PUT HER DOWN EVERY MINUTE. BUT THEN PLAY RITE INTO HER LITTLE GAME & HAVE A FULL RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS PSYCHO. AND THEY THINK THAT THEY HURT HER WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT HER ON THE BET HIP-HOP AWARDS AND THINGS OF THAT NATURE, BUT KAT STACKS LUV THAT TYPE OF PUBLICITY, DUH


 @FrencHMonTanA @ihateKatStacks u my nigga >> im blasting the sex tape....u better not put my business in da street.



  • @ihateKatStacks u my nigga






  • @ihateKatStacks kiss my boy for me
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment