WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, November 29, 2010

ARE YOU BEACHES READY FOR THE NEW SEASON OF THE BAD GIRLS CLUB


I don't think you Barbies and/or Kens are, but if you mite be ready for the new 6th Season of The Bad Girls Club then it premieres on Oxygen Channel (in Detroit its on channel 123, if u have comcast cable)10pm/9pm on January. 10th, 2011.


And if you also love the show, "The Game" wait no longer because the 4th new Season premieres on January. 11th, 2011 at 9pm/8pm on channel BET Network (in Detroit its channel 59)TOODLES BAD GURLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment