WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

ARE YOU CRAZY ABOUT BET'S "THE GAME"? WELL WAIT NO MORE ON 1.11.2011

 The Game is coming back? It was rumored last year that BET picked up the show and it was going to be filmed in Atlanta. After all of the cast claimed they didn’t know the fate of the show, it looks like we may be seeing Derwin and Melanie after the MARRIAGE…and let’s not forget the new baby Janay had. the cast just had a meeting where they talked about everything for the new season including some new cast members and will start taping in 3 to 4 months. Although they couldn’t give me an air date….BUT they did say someone might NOT be coming back. Hummmm?  I cant tell yall about some of the other changes cause yall will know who told me but I must say the show is going to be good.  I love the show and can’t wait to see it.


 I BEEN GOING CRAZY WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER DERWIN & MELANIE GOT MARRIED. BUT IT'S COMING SOON JANUARY. 11TH, 2011 IT WILL APPEAR ON BET. SO MAKE SURE YOU WATCH AND SUPPORT SO THIS CAST CAN CONTINUE TO COMEBACK. WE NEED A BLACK SHOW LIKE THIS (WELL ITS A GOOD MIXED SHOW)

No comments:

Post a Comment