WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, November 22, 2010

BEYONCE & MOM ON "THE VIEW" TODAY 11.22.2010

 Beyonce & her mom Tina Knowles is on "The View" right now, and the show is really good. Tina Knowles look even younger than normal and they show Tina Knowles new fashion line called "Ms. Tina"  for normal size women & plus size. The clothes are cheap but look very expensive and glamorous.
On another note I can't beleive that Joy Behar had the audacity to call "The Queen Bey" a slob. She starts off with asking Beyonce, " I've heard that your not organized?" And on stage your organized but behind the scenes, your a slob. Which I couldn't believe she said that on national TV to Beyonce, cause it was kinda embarrassing. Then Bey replies with "well in the public eye I always have to be well put together, and when I get home I'm tired and I just throw things wherever because I want too". Which shut Joy Behar up really fast, LOVED IT!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW:

No comments:

Post a Comment