WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Charles Hamilton Suffering From Behavioral Health Issues? Charles Hamilton Spotted Rapping In The Subway With His Band!


If your wondering whats been going on with Charles Hamilton. An anonymous source claims Charles suffers from mental & behavioral health issues and they are working to get him back into an appropriate treatment program...
That's very sad, I pray that he have the strength to get better & continue searching for his place in the music biz and in life. Get better soon Charles Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment