WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Macho (Mr. Diamond-On-My-Face From MTV's "G's To Gents 2"): For The Love Of Macho! (Travels To Atlanta To Meet 5 Single Women & They Will Do Whatever It Takes To WIn Him Over)


Episode 1 - "The Review"
"Macho aka Mr. Diamond-On-My-Face" From The Hit MTV Show "From G's To Gents 2" Is Back In The Spotlight! This Time He Travels To Atlanta, Georgia Where 5 Single Bad B*tches Will Do Whatever It Takes To Have There Way With The Self Proclaimed "Pimp Poet". Watch As He Acts A Fool And Doesn't Hold His Tongue..Lol!! Prepare To Laugh And Admire The Swag As Macho Decides Who Will Get A Chance To Get To Ride Off In The Limo With Him And Be Crowned His Official Valentine! Stay Tuned For A New Episode Each Week. I Will Make Sure 2 Exclusively Post Each Episode On KOSSIP WORLD!
*Sorry had 2 say somethin. But why do they have these little gurls on this show with this wild azz banchee that wish he grew up as a thug. I wonder did they parents have to sit in with them while they auditioned. BUT ANYWAYS OF COURSE, ALDAY EVERYDAY I WANT THE DETROIT, MI GURL TO WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment