WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, November 5, 2010

R&B OMGEESH! SINGER BRANDY TATTED HER BOYFRIEND'S FACE ONTO HER BACK!!!

R&B singer Brandy was out last night showing off a new tat she has on her back. It was meant to COVER UP the old tat . . . of her ex-boyfriend Quenton Richardson's face ...
Who tats their man's FACE on their body? We've heard of his name . . . but his FACE??? 
Oh no she didn't & obviously she get sprung by every guy she makes her boyfriend. 4 her to had done it be4, covered it up 


WITH A BUTTERFLY ONCE THEY BROKE UP, THEN THIS FOOL GOES & DO THE SAME DUMAZZ MISTAKE AS SHE DID ONCE BE4


IM SORRY IF I DID THAT SHIT (WHICH I WOULDNT) I WOULD AT LEAST NO NOT 2 DO THAT S&$T ANY MORE. BUT I GUESS BRANDY "SAYS, LOVE SPEAKS VOLUMES" & SHE RIDES OR DIE 4 HER MAN. BUT SHES DOIN HIM MORE HARM CAUSE IF HE DID COMMITT A CRIME & THE PO PO'S ASK BRANDY IF SHE SEEM HIM, ALL THE PO PO'S GOTTA LOKK AT HER BACK 2 SEE IF SHE'S LYING LOL.
But on a serious note ladies, do not put ur "boyfriend" name on ur body. Defineitely multiple times, cause in a way that shows ur man just how much controll he has over you. And no one should have controll over you but yourself. And If the guy see that you had someone else face (or name) on you. He;s just going 2 contimue 2 play games with you by saying, "oh you had that n@&$a name on u but u can't get my face on u, oh u must not luv me like u loved him. then u start 2 feel guilty & think that u have 2 protest ur love 4 ur new boo everytime by tatting ur precious body up for him, while he jus want that control & playing u at the sametime. Me personally I will never say never but I have no plans on tatting a mans name on me let alone multiple men, I am so against it. But for people that are married its cool, but even then its bad cause it is a very high divorce rate in this world. Or u & ur husband getting matching tats is kinda cute. But of course I am bias of this situation, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment