WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

UH UH MC HAMMER & BOW WOW BEEFING*UPDATE* HAMMER BEEFING WITH JAY-Z


FROM BOW WOW ON TWITTER TO MC HAMMER:
Ay Hammer from the bay... dont get it twisted. You betta run betta run run hahahahahaha GNR me and the homies dyin ova here.
UH UH I WONDER WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN THIS TWEEN & MR. CLEAN. BUT WHEN I FIND OUT MORE IN A MIN I WILL LET YALL KNOW
*UPDATE* UPDATE*
ITS WORST THAN I THOUGHT, THIS FOOL MC HAMMER TRYING TO MAKE A COMEBACK, BY SENDING A DISS SONG TO NONE OTHER THAN.
JAY-Z
YES, I KNOW CRAZY. BUT PEEP THE VIDEO




No comments:

Post a Comment