WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

WACK AZZ OF THE WEEK! I DNT SUPPORT THIS DUDE AT ALL

ANTHONY SHORTER~REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATL

And Anthony Shorter, the party planner Sheree helped put on the map last year is not going away quietly. In fact, he's coming out with a music album and is in talks for his own reality show.  SMH.
In a recent interview Anthony reveals he has shot a tv pilot saying "We're shopping it around to networks." And while no deal has been inked, he has numerous meetings with top networks who have expressed interest, and the pilot has already been shot. The show will be "one hundred percent" based on his life though he is willing to invite the Atlanta Housewives onto the show. He said,

"Everything that was shown on the Real Housewives about me was accurate. I am headstrong and I have a take no mess attitude.  I look at him [himself on the show] as a character. So my show will pick up with the same character and following event planning from inception to implementation."

Originally from Los Angeles, Anthony would tape "Anthony The Party Planner" around both L.A. and Atlanta.  And following in the footsteps of Kim Zolciak, Anthony is trying to make moves on iTunes as he plans to release a single called "Party Planner" that you can check out here.

SHEREE WHITFIELD~REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

I DON'T LIKE THIS GUY AT ALL, I WILL NOT BE SUPPORTING A MAN THAT THREATS & THINK THAT THERE MORE DIVALICIOUS THAN A WOMAN. I HOPE NO ONE BUYS HIS PILOT FOR HIS REALITY SHOW & I KNOW NO ONE IS GOING TO BY HIS SINGLE ON iTUNES BECAUSE THAT SONG IS VERY HORRIBLE JUST CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF. I LOVE MY GAYS, BUT I CAN'T STAND WHEN A GAY MALE THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE HE THINKS LIKE A WOMAN OR WANTS TO BE A WOMAN THAT HE HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET UP IN A REAL WOMAN'S FACE AND CUSS AT HER, AND EVEN THREATEN TO HURT HER (LIKE HE DID TO SHEREE WHITFIELD OF THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA). A MAN NO MATTER IF HE'S GAY OR STRAIGHT NEEDS TO RESPECT A WOMAN & VICE VERSA. THAT'S HOW I FEEL & I'M STICKING TO IT, AND I STAND BY MY REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATL NO MATTER WHAT. SO TOODLE BITCHES!

*Disclaimer* I'm not speaking badly upon my gays at all, And no why am I claiming that all gay men want to be a woman. Cause that's not true at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment