WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

C'MON SON! EVERYBODY PLEASE STOP SWAGGA JACKIN MY BAYB DRAKE

R&B Singer Tank Getting His Freak On With Some Random Chick From The Audience In ATL!

Everybody know that my boo Drake started the whole bringing females from the audience thing & serenading them by kissing and singing to them. Then my otha boo Trey Songz copied & started bringing females on stage and giving them back massages (like he did to singer Ciara) during his tour with Usher, whom also began freakin the chicks on this weird lounge thingy that allows him to lay bac so the chick can ride him. Now singer Tank (who has just came back from a long azz period of time doin whateva he does) has caught on 2 the freakin epidemic as well. Geesh! Come up with somethin different Tank. And since he has an older crowd, does that mean that he's goin to be freakin up granma's/ YUCKIE YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment