WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

*FRIDAY FIRE* NE-YO~"ONE IN A MILLION"


I freakin luve this song soooooo much the title alone "One In A Milion" remind me of Aaliyah and finally someone is putting the arts back into their videos. Besides Beyonce, Lady Gaga & Ciara always having that fun dance moves, I don't think that any guy besides Justin Timberlake
kept the art of dancing and singing in their videos. And now thank goodness we have this talent named Ne-yo if you didn't know. "One In A Million" video is the true essences of an talented male R&B artist (whom claims that he cant dance, but by the video I cant tell at all) Ne-yo's smooth voice and exquisite dance moves made me feel like an 80's bayb again. When we had the Micheal Jacksons, Bobby Brown's, etc showed the true essence of a real-time male RnB artist, so I'm glad to see one male artist besides (I almost forgot about, but whom is still irrelevant) Chris Brown show us what a true dance video should look like. And I can't 4get to say that Ne-yo is looking very attractive all of a sudden (cause I never looked at Ne-yo azz a sexy man, except for now), I have to give props where there due and thanks to Ne-yo and of course I have to thank his amazing Fitness Trainer (whomever he or she is, I luve them). Because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be smitten over Ne-yo's huge weight lost which makes him look very attractive. Now I can say Ne-yo is finally a sex symbol (as well as Young Jeezy whom I never looked at in that way until we met and was flirting all nite and yes that's all we did Geesh) so watch-out Chris Brown, Usher, Trey Songz etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment