WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday 2 My Otha Lite-Skinned Boo, J. Cole, And I Wish U Plenty More B-Days & Success!

For all of you who don't know, today is J. Cole's birthday! The Germany born, Fayetteville, North Carolina native has been working hard touring the world with his light-skinned bredren Drake on his Away From Home tour in Europe. Although the tour has concluded, J. Cole's work in the tour has been very successful! Roc4Life wanted to wish our guy a happy birthday and congratulate him on his hard work! Being a black successful man in this world is as hard as it is already!
For all our J. Cole fans, we wanted to share with you a J. Cole mix almost his entire discography (give or take, so far) from his "The Come Up" days to his recent collaborations with his famous friends! J. Cole will be gearing up to record and release new music for his debut album this year! This year is a Roc Nation takeover! Ride with us on this one, y'all!

J. Cole & Drake mite just be brothas, forreal.They both are lite-skinned, cute, sexy-azz hell, talented rappers, future MC’s, both mixed ethnicities, both signed to the best & hottest record labels out rite now. Make great music, and they both mite be fighting over Rihanna one day. I mean Drake is on Rihanna’s “What’s My Name” & J. Cole on Ri Ri’s “S&M” song. I’m just sayin!

HERE’S THE BABY AND HIS DADDY, AND OH OM GEE! THEY LOOK SOOOOO MUCH ALIKE, LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!

JUST A COUPLE OF NICE PICS OF THE BIRTHDAY BOY!

J. COLE & DRAKE ON THE OUT OF CITY TOUR IN EUROPE!

He was thinking how 2 possibly body Talib Kweli, Jay Electronica & Mos Def as a newcomer on Song #8 “Just Begun”

Here’s a little Sound Track 4 the J. Cole Luvers (like me):

J. COLE BIRTHDAY MARATHON SOUNDTRACK, ENJOI!

# 8 is my fav (hope u luv like I do)

1 comment:

  1. stop being color blind it doesnt matter if he is fair as long as he is talented darling

    ReplyDelete