WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rihanna SEXTS Steamy Images . . . TOPLESS . . . (Warning - Parental Discretion)–I GUESS THIS CHICK AIN’T LEARNED HER LESSON FROM SEXTING CHRIS BROWN

WOMEN OUT THERE THIS MY LAST TIME SAYING IT, WHENEVR YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND BREAK UP AND HE’S SALTY ( HOW CHRIS BROWN & MATT KEMP WERE) HE WILL SHOW YOUR SEXTING PICS TO OTHERS. AND IF YOU’RE A CELEBRITY AND U HAVE NO PRIVACY, DUH! I NO I NO LADIES AT THE TIME YOUR IN LOVE, I GET IT IM A WOMAN TO. BUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU ALL AND I. IS THAT I KNOW ALL THINGS MUST COME TO AN END SOMEDAY & LIKE BEYONCE AND I SAY “IF YOU LIKE TO SEE THIS THAT MUCH, THEN PUT A RING ON IT”High five

MTO EXCLUSIVE: Rihanna SEXTS Steamy Images . . . TOPLESS . . . And In SEE THROUGH PANNIES!!! (Warning - Parental Discretion) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment