WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

SHITTEST RAPPER IN FOREVER Jereme Rogers (Professional Skateboarder) aka Rapper J Casonova - 30 Thousands 100 Million Freestyle

I remember this square head mothaf-er from Season 4 of The Bad Girls Club. Yea and he came over to the house after clubbing with the bad girls, and he was Natalie Nunn’s friend. And I remember Natalie holed the hellz out of him, when he was leaving the house Natalie Nunn told him to meet her the next day with his American Express Card L0L! Yea he need to stick to his profession which is Skate Boarding.

WELL COME SKATE BOARDERS GOTTA BE RAPPERS, BASKETBALL PLAYERS GOTTA BE RAPPERS AND THE DAM RAPPERS GOTTA BE BALL PLAYAS. LET ME STOP, IM HAVING A FLASH BACK OF ALL THE SHEETS I’ve BEEN THROUGH WITH ALLEN IVERSON WORKING IN THE CLUBS THAT HE WOULD OFTEN VISIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment