WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

WHO THE F@%K IS THIS? I KNOW THIS AIN’T RAPPER DRIZZY DRAKE TONGUING DOWN SOME CHICK IN A ATL CLUB!

SHOCK PIC: Rapper Drake Photo'd MAKING OUT With A BIG GIRL!! (She Favors PRECIOUS) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2011

Check out the below pic that we got a hold of. Rapper Drake met up with a very HEALTHY young lady at an Atlanta club . . . the two reportedly hit it off . . . and started MAKING OUT.
One of Drizzy's boys took the following pic . . . and sent it around.
It's not clear whether Drizzy and the girl just had a ONE NIGHTER . . .or if Drizzy and BIG GAL are gonna be a couple. CRAZY!!! I know that can’t be Drake tonguing down a chick randomly in a club like that, cause I will get jealous and let all his business out from when he did his concert in Detroit, MI in October at the Fox Theater. Then we were asked to go to his after party at “Honey Night Club” by his crew whom wear, Basically it looked like a varsity jacket that’s black&white (90%black,10%white) with white embroidery and it has a big letter “O” on the right upper side of the jacket. We pulled up when the tour bus did, and we waited for drake and the fellows to come off the bus. My gurl and I were the only gurlz whom the bodyguards allowed to wait on them (due to the team permission, of course) in the back of the club, in order to walk in with them, etc. Broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment