WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ERIC WILLIAMS, JENNIFER WILLIAMS EX-HUSBAND & THE MAN FROM “BASKETBALL WIVES” SPEAKS OUT!

Exclusive Interview With Eric Williams: The Man Behind The “Reality” Of Jennifer Williams | necolebitchie.com

You’ve probably cracked a few jokes about this man, shared leaked naked pictures of his wife with your friends and even made harsh criticisms about his marriage, but you don’t know former NBA player and Basketball Wives’ hubby Eric Williams. Marriage is an unpredictable feat that sometimes ends in the worst possible way—divorce: A sad conclusion for such a seemingly blissful event. Imagine living out your separation and divorce on camera for all the world to see.

In the first season of Basketball Wives, Jennifer and Eric decided to stay together and there seemed to be hope it would work out, but this season their relationship bended to a breaking point and Jennifer has been all over the blogs, radio—you name it—talking about their marriage. Eric has been slowly opening up, which was apparent two episodes ago on Basketball Wives when he told Jennifer to get a divorce lawyer. He joined Twitter (@OC2000–the “OC” stands for Original Creation)

Your about to read His side, her side and the truth. We’ve heard Jennifer’s side. Now, hear Eric’s. In this exclusive interview, Eric opens up about how he feels about what’s going on between him and Jennifer, what makes him a better man now and what he’s looking for in his next mate. There’s a lot more to the mysterious, yet straightforward athlete than you may have thought you knew.

What happened to make things go down hill?

Eric Williams: Infidelities and not being able to move on from the past. I made mistakes, a lot of people do, but at the same time, to go forward with this thing, you’ve got to learn to let that shit go. With a combination of me doing what I did multiple times and her not wanting to release things I did in the past—you put those things together and chemistry starts going south. You let whisperers come into your ear, and you’re confiding in your miserable friends; that’s when shit gets really messed up. That’s where we’re at right now. Ulterior success is at hand. She’s getting a lot of moral support from fans and the inner circle she’s got. [laughs] That takes away from getting to the meat and potatoes of the problem.

 Were you ever in love with Jennifer? There’s never any real chemistry between you two on camera…

Eric Williams: Yeah, we were. In the beginning, things were great. There were a few infidelities here and there. We had ups and downs, but we didn’t get married until after I was out of the NBA. We had a lot of great times. It’s only been lately that things are going south.

I remember in the first season, there was a girl that Jennifer and Evelyn called, “Plastic Surgery.” I guess she had some connections with you. She called your marriage to Jennifer a business arrangement. Do you see it that way?

Eric Williams: I don’t know what the fuck kind of business that is. I’m not making any money from it. [laughs] She said that because that’s just women and their catty shit. I met this girl one time at a Pro-Bowl party and she was working. She gave me her credentials as a TV personality and working with over 400 clubs. I was thinking, by me being a merchant with my own credit card processing company, this was an opportunity to get some accounts. So, therefore, it was a business relationship. The only relationship I ever had with this woman was an initial business conversation. The only thing that I fucked up with—if I did fuck up—I went back home and Googled her because I wanted to make sure she was who she said she was. Google keeps a history, so Jennifer saw that and came blasting me out, asking if I knew her, saying I fuck everyone, blah, blah, blah.

 Did you? Eric Williams: If I did, she would have had better ammo than saying my marriage was a business arrangement. [laughs] She could have been like, “Yeah, I fucked him!” What woman wouldn’t take her chance to shine when it comes to something like that? She didn’t have ammo because there was none, period.

How do you feel about the way the show has portrayed you and your relationship with Jennifer? Eric Williams: Listen, I don’t give a rat’s ass how that show came out. Everyone’s got an opinion. I’ve noticed in this world that bad guys are the ones that finish first. I relish to be the asshole of the year.

You once said that if a woman has to go beyond to secure her position as a lady or wife, then she should do it with pride. What do you mean by that? Eric Williams: If your man has a high appetite for certain things, then you should know that and suffice his appetite, no matter what it is. You’ve got women wanting men to go above and beyond for them and at the same time, you need to do that for your man. If you do the necessary things you did from the beginning and carry that throughout, then it’s going to make for a happy home. That’s it.

Do you think women go into relationship with celebrities, expecting them to cheat? Eric Williams: I have no idea. I never try to get inside a woman’s mind. I don’t know their expectations going in, whether it’s an ulterior motive or not. When you come into a relationship, not even a man of my stature—it can be anybody—what he is and how he makes his money, that’s not his stature; it’s who he is within himself that’s the stature. It could be any man.

Do you think it’s possible for a celebrity to be faithful, considering all the temptations there are…?

 Eric Williams: I believe that it can happen. Hell, if I know! I know some people that have made it happen, so they say. Naturally, guys go out and try to explore and conquer. A woman works off a different mode—they’re more emotional. We act off instinct and later, we’re like, “Damn! That was some dumb shit!” [laughs] Women are more emotionally attached.

Would you want to know of Jennifer stepped out on you during your marriage, and how would you feel?

 Eric Williams: Yeah, I would love to. Then maybe things could balance out. Like any other man would, I’d have those butterflies in my stomach for a little bit. Then, I’d start feeling a lot better because then I could justify my end. You feel me? Once you give yourself up to another man, that’s the easiest thing for me to break from. That’s what I’d need to go stepping because she emotionally gave herself to another man. A lot of dudes cling on to their woman like a possession. Then, when she gets all fucked up, he doesn’t know how to act. He’ll get more emotional than the woman and may try to raise his hand to hit her because he lost out on how to be a real man, so he loses himself. I understand the rules. I was blessed from the universe to give me true understanding. I don’t get emotionally removed. My foundation will always be solid. Do I hurt like that man? Yes, but my actions are not like him because I know how to control my emotions.

Being that you’ve gone through a failed marriage already, do you think you’d do marriage again and could you be faithful? Eric Williams: Yeah. 100 percent. I’m a better man. I was just coming out of the NBA, not sure if I wanted to retire or not. I jumped right into getting married. I thought it would be a situation where I could try and mend things that I did when I was on my grind as a professional athlete. It’s a fucking grind. People don’t understand the mentality of a man that professionally plays sports. He wants to conquer everything in front of him. When he’s at the club and he sees something, he thinks, “I’m going to conquer that.” Whether he does so or not is whole different thing, but the mind is the same. It took me four years to get that out of my system—that competitive spirit. But it takes time for that. It took me four years to get to a common ground with myself and be happy with myself and position of not playing professional ball anymore. Shit, baby girl, I still look good. I can go out there and do my thing. I’m a better man for the position of married man, right now. But it’s just so much shit I did in the past. [laughs] I can’t erase that. That’s where a woman with understanding comes in. My focus is better. I’m not living for the crowd. I’m just living for myself and be a better person going forward one day at a time.

Now that you’re becoming a better man, why not share that with Jennifer and make the marriage work? Eric Williams: I tried. She’s going on these shows and blogs talking all this shit. You don’t see me doing it. I’m sure you’ve heard her on radio stations and all that, talking about she’s not wearing her ring and all of that. Every picture she takes, she has her left finger up, and it’s like, what the fuck is wrong with you? [laughs] She’s putting the information out there. I stay quiet. She’s got mother fuckers talking crazy and trying to offend me, saying I must be gay and I’m ugly as hell. I don’t get down like that. These people don’t know who they’re fucking with, seriously. I don’t play around with this bullshit. Don’t play with me.

Now that you’re calling it quits with your marriage, what are you looking for, going forward?  Eric Williams: I ain’t looking for shit! I’m just doing what I need to do, that’s it. It’s not for me to be looking for things because I’m not going to get what I’m looking for. You’ve got to grow to it. That’s where it’s at. The next individual that I have the opportunity to share my life with, it’s going to be a process. I’m not coming in with expectations. I never do. I come as genuine as I possibly can and lay those steps ahead of me. I don’t look any further than what I’m capable of handling and seeing. I’m happy that I have trained myself as a young man to be able to have a mind like mine. I am never stuck. I get hurt, but at the same time, I’m going to always be able to move forward. Once it’s out of sight, truly, it’s out of my mind. I’m happy. The feeling doesn’t stay in my stomach for too long.

Do you feel you could give advice to women who want to be with a high profile man like yourself?  Eric Williams: When you go into it, go in with the purest of hearts. If you’re going to be in a situation like that, keep everything in the house no matter what it is. If it’s fucked up, get the fuck out. Don’t wait around and look for rewards. If you’re in it for ulterior motives—to be in the clubs, the blogs and on TV—then get the fuck out of there. It’s going to eat your ass up and you’re going to end up being passed around to every other mother fucker out there.

What do you feel coming from your own point of view, what do you want women to know about you as a person and as a husband?  Eric Williams: I’m emotional too, when it comes to my wife, but I’m not emotional to the point where I will act all crazy or something like that. My thing is, for the women that have been watching for the past year and a half and making up opinions about me, Eric has passion. Don’t look at it like Eric is mean or some shit. My thing is 100. Everything that I’ve ever done on that show has been pure passion. Why do you think [Jennifer] fell in love with someone like me? There’s a reason. I don’t live my life for other people’s opinions. I haven’t cut corners; I’m straight to the point. Women always want someone that just says it and now that you’ve got a mother fucker saying it, now they’re like, “He’s mean.” Make up your minds! I didn’t go on trying to act shit out, I’m not an actor. I didn’t try to come out here to put on a front. It was therapy for me, to tell the truth. It was one of the times I was able to express how I felt. It just so happened that I expressed it in front of a camera.

One last random question—what makes you happy?  Eric Williams: I lay my treasures within myself. I know my God speaks to me everyday, all day. Me laying my treasures within myself through my God, man, I’m always happy. Things are always sunny. People say, “He can’t even close his mouth.” I say, “I’m always smiling, that’s why I can’t close it.” I’ve been blessed to have a natural smile even when I’m not even smiling. I’ve got a lot of light within myself, and I’ve got to let it out some way. That’s the biggest hole I have on my body. [laughs] Don’t get mad at me. Learn how to do it, and be happy. Tap into your intuitive self, and see how your life changes.

THIS ERIC GUY SEEMS VERY SMART BUT WAY OVER CONFIDENT ABOUT THE “LOOKING GOOD” PART, BUT IF YOU DON’T LOVE YOURSELF THAN WHO THE HELL ELSE IS GOING TO LOVE YOU~ HOLLA RU!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats whats up lolz!

    thanks 4 the feedback & continue to read and support Kossip World :)smooches

    ReplyDelete