WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Kanye West ft Rihanna, Kid Cudi "All Of The Lights" Music Video

I loved RIRI outfit but it looks like the video budget only allowed her to afford a stylist & make-up artist, but not a hair stylist. And why did kid-cudi not show his face, cause he was looking really good with that fresh azz hair-cut. But my favorite part was when yeezy was standing on top of the cop cars basically saying “f&@k cops” Oh Geesh!

SO I GIVE THIS VIDEO A Thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment