WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A MUST SEE FOR ALL THE DRAG LUVERS, INCLUDING MYSELF! HOLLA………………………. ____________!

Watch Episode 1, Season 3: Casting Special Free | RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3: Entire Episodes

IF YOU LUVE RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE THEN YOU NEED TO WATCH SEASON 3: CASTING SPECIAL! I LUV THIS SHOW SO MUCH. And I miss SANTINO, I'm tired of looking at that woman that look like a tranny

My top fav 6 of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 3:

  • Alexis

    Shangela

    Mariah

    Manila

    Carmen

    Raga

    Who are your favs on Logo RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment